Monday, March 24, 2008

Old Time Favourite CHIFFON CAKES


Date:
Time: 


I just love chiffon cakes. They always remind me of the good old days when I was a little child, hovering around the oven desperately awaiting for the chiffon cakes to be baked so that I could sink my teeth on the warm and soft cakes. This week, I am bringing four good old days favourite chiffon cakes which you may not wish to miss:

Pandan Chiffon (Indonesian Style)
Banana Chiffon Cake
Coffee Chiffon Cake
Bonus – Jackfruit Chiffon Cake or Orange Chiffon Cake (depends on the availability of jackfruit)


FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE Email: creativebaking88@yahoo.com.sg

Special private workshops such as bridal shower party, get-together sessions for girlfriends, couples, team building sessions etc for cakes, decoration and cooking can be arranged. For more information please contact us.