Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Commercial-Style American Chocolate Muffins HANDS-ON
Muffins are favourite amongst kids and adults. They are as nourishing as they are good to eat. They are not too difficult to make with the right procedures and they often contain much less sugar and fat. We usually eat them for breakfast but like them with any meal. They work well for snacks and desserts as well. Extras can be frozen and heated in the microwave for hot muffins anytime. If you are thinking of setting up your own food kiosk specializing in sinful chocolate muffins, this is definitely a worthwhile experience for you.
• Methods in producing commercial muffins that can last for at least 6 months
• Methods in storing them to keep them longer (without any preservatives)
• How to have them ready in minutes and anytime
• How to produce chewy muffins and cake-like muffins
You are expected to work in groups in weighing ingredients, washing utensils etc. You will, most of the time, have their own cake to work on and very often are encourage to create their own designed cakes . You may be required to take down notes and tips for baking. At the end of this creative journey, you will bring home their own masterpieces.
1. American Devil Food Muffins
2. Black Forest Chocolate Cheese Muffins
3. Very Nutella & Nuts Muffins with Frosting
4. Cookies and Cream Muffins
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE Email: firstname.lastname@example.org