Sunday, January 14, 2007
Classical Indonesian Cakes for Chinese New Year
Date: Monday 29 January
Time: 7pm – 9.30pm
Indonesia Pandan Chiffon Cake – Made with real coconut milk… this cake is so light and fluffy, you may end up eating the entire cake all by yourself. (Pls refer to picture as attached)
Authentic Indonesia Lapis Surabaya – Lapis Surabaya or Mandarin cake was a soft and delicate 3 layers of cake is traditionally a wedding cake in Indonesia. The layers symbolises a ladder that you that the couples have to climb together to raise a successful family.
Indonesia-Style Baby Chiffon Cake – If you passed by Bengawan Solo, you may notice these light green and white little chiffon cakes… learn how to make them light and nice. These cakes are extremely soft.
What to Bring
Workshop Cost - $45 (if you register after Tuesday 23 January)
Early Bird Deal -$35 (if you register before and paid by Tuesday 23 January)
Buddy Discount - $32 (if you come with another 4 friends, each pay this special rate. Must register before and paid by Tuesday 23 January)
1. This is a halal session. Liquor is not used.
2. This is a demonstration workshop. However participation are always welcome.
3. Only limited vacancies are available, please register early via email with names and handphone contact of participants.
4. Confirmation is guaranteed only when full payment is made by Tuesday 23 January. Payment will be made via bank transfer. We will advise you on the bank account number in our confirmation email to you.
5. For cancellation after payment is made, an administration charge of $25 will be imposed.
FOR REGISTRATION - Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 98584883