Nonya-Style Nasi Briyani Set - Originally from India, it is called Nasi Briyani in Singapore. 'Nasi' is rice in Malay, and this tells you that it has been influenced and adopted by the Peranakans and Malays as well. Nasi Briyani is a savoury rice steeped in rich spices which makes one remember it forever.
Nonya Ngor Hiang – or sometimes known as asian meat roll is a wonderful starter. It is often eaten together with hot piping rice. This Nonya Ngor Hiang would go very well with the Nasir Briyani too.
During the culinary journey, participants would learn how to:
1. Make the special Nonya Style Nasi Briyani
2. Make the beautiful curry that goes with nasi briyani with special rempeh
3. Learn how to make the special yogurt that would be used in the nasi briyani
4. Learn how to make the nonya ngor hiang and how to wrap it.
5. Learn how to make the ngor hiang crispy
6. Learn how to store it that can be kept for at least 3 months
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE Email: firstname.lastname@example.org