Date: Saturday 20 September
Time: 9.30am – 1pm
Muffins are favourite amongst kids and adults. They are as nourishing as they are good to eat. They are not too difficult to make with the right procedures and they often contain much less sugar and fat. We usually eat them for breakfast but like them with any meal. They work well for snacks and desserts as well. Extras can be frozen and heated in the microwave for hot muffins anytime. If you are thinking of setting up your own food kiosk specializing in healthy and preservative-free muffins, this is definitely a worthwhile course for you. Do register early.
• Methods in producing commercial muffins that can last for at least 6 months
• Methods in storing them to keep them longer (without any preservatives)
• How to have them ready in minutes and anytime
• How to produce chewy muffins and cake-like muffins
Participants are expected to work in groups in weighing ingredients, washing utensils etc. Each participant will, most of the time, have their own cake to work on and very often are encourage to create their own designed cakes . During the workshop, you may be required to take down notes and tips for baking. Participants may have to bring along an apron. After the lessons, participants would bring home their own masterpieces.
1. Tasmanian Lavender Muffins with lemon frosting
2. Coffee Macadamia Muffins
3. Raspberries Oatmeal Muffins
4. Chocoholic Molten Muffins
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE Email: email@example.com