Otak-otak, perhaps is definitely another popular snack amongst Singaporeans. Otak-Otak is made from Fish Paste, mixed with a variety of spice and then wrap in coconut or banana leaves before sending to grill or steam.
You will learn this special delectable peranakan style delicacies which you can prepare in your home kitchen that will tantalise taste buds with the richness of spices.
1. Learn how to prepare the rempeh or spice
2. How to make the smooth fish paste
3. How to prepare the banana leaves
4. Ways of wrapping otak otak with banana leaves
5. How to steam otak otak
6. How to grill otak otak
You will prepare the following in the workshop:
1. Grilled Nonya Style Otak Otak
2. Steamed Otak Otak with Seafood
3. White Otak Otak (Very popular with kids and non-spicy)
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE Email: email@example.com
Special private workshops such as bridal shower party, get-together sessions for girlfriends, couples, team building sessions etc for cakes, decoration and cooking can be arranged. For more information please contact us.