Hands-On Out line
This is a completely hands on workshop with everything provided for you. It is designed to introduce Chinese pastry methods to make two very delicious and famous snacks in Malaysia.
• Seremban Siew Pau (Seremban Baked Bun)
• Puchong Char Siew Soh (Puchong-style Char Siew Puff)
1. How to prepare two fillings for Seremban Siew Pau and Puchong Char Siew Puff
2. How to make water dough (水油麵皮) and oil dough (油酥麵皮).
3. How to make Char Siew
4. How form the different layers to create flaky effect
5. How to plait pau
6. How to make triangle and long char siew soh
7. How to wrap fillings in the pau and the puff
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special private workshops such as bridal shower party, get-together sessions for girlfriends, couples, team building sessions etc for cakes, decoration and cooking can be arranged. For more information please contact us.