Date: Friday 20 November
Time: 7.30pm – 10.30pm
Bring back Christmas tradition and a classic holiday with these two elegant Christmas cakes – French-style laughing Buche de Noel and German-Style Light Fruit Cake with Cointreau Syrup. They are just so irresistible, rich and indulgent treat for all in the family and friends. They would elicit wows when you present them dramatically towards the end of the meal.
Buche de Noel (Log Cake) (Photo attached)
Each student will work on a 35cm log cake
- Learn the craft of making the laughing log cake (no mould is required)
- Decoration of your own log cake with belgium chocolate
- How to make log cake moist
- How to keep log cake fresh
German Style Light Fruit Cake with Cointreau Syrup
- Learn how to keep fruit cake moist
- Learn the secret of keeping the cake for at least 6 months
- Learn how to prepare the cointreau syrup
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE Email: email@example.com
Special private workshops such as bridal shower party, get-together sessions for girlfriends, couples, team building sessions etc for cakes, decoration and cooking can be arranged. For more information please contact us.