Date: Saturday 13 July 2013
Wedding cupcakes are a hit in today’s wedding ceremonies and is definitely a great alternative to a huge wedding cake. There are many occasions where I see many weight conscious guests refusing a slice of the wedding cake but when it comes to a wedding cupcake wedding, they are ready to take it
without second thought....Wedding cupcake is simply a indulgence that people love. In this workshop, you will learn to make these little gems look spectacular so as to create memories that will last in your life time.
This workshop is suitable for those considering making and decorating cupcakes for any big event or party.
It is also the perfect class for anyone already running a cupcake business or considering setting one up as cupcakes are the “in” thing for weddings, corporate events and birthdays. This class is suitable for beginners and intermediates.
You will learn:
- Make your own cupcakes (6 cupcakes to each individual)
- Make big roses and small roses
- How to make little flowers and delicate wedding and party designs
- How to work with colours and edible paints
- Making smooth buttercream icing & how to ice it in different ways
- Different piping skills
- How to professionally apply rolled fondant icing on cupcakes
- Making patterns in rolled fondant icing
Once you have finished decorating all your 6 cupcakes, you will be provided with a presentation box to transport your perfect and fresh cupcakes home with you.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE Email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org